Carpet Stain Dirt Removal tips Brekshire.
The methods below will help remove troublesome carpet stains. These can useful for home and commercail cleaning.
(A stick of gum can be relaxing and calming. Of course, that peaceful state of mind may end with a sticky stain. When that happens, here's some carpet stain removal advice to chew on)
What you will need
dry-cleaning solvent, Knife, water.
Steps to Clean
- Chewing Gum Stain Removal from Carpets & Upholstery
- Solution 1:
- 1. Sponge with a small amount of dry-cleaning solvent.
- 2. Then sponge with mild detergent (1 teaspoon neutral detergent that is, no alkalis or bleaches in 1 cup lukewarm water).
- Solution 2:
- 1. Sponge with eucalyptus oil, then use a knife to peel away the gum.
- 2. Or, place some ice in a cloth and leave it resting against the chewing gum until the gum is quite hard.
- 3. Scrape the gum away using a knife and finish off the job with a little eucalyptus oil.
Next Cleaning Product/hint
Berkshire Rental Cleaning | Domestic Cleaning Berkshire | Spring Cleaning Berkshire | Garden Cleaning Berkshire| Bathroom Cleaning Berkshire |
© 2014 copyright www.homesweephomeberkshire.com for home cleaning, garden cleaning, property cleaning in Berkshire UK